A new season of Comedians Telling Stuff is online now. Over the next couple of weeks, all the episodes will be released. Guests this season are: Russell Kane, Zoe Lyons, James Acaster, Imran Yusuf, Michael Legge, Glenn Wool and Eric Lampaert. Give it a listen here!
I was a guest on Christian Talbot’s wonderful Irish podcast Seven 2 Ten where we talk about comedy in Denmark, Martin Besserman and the Danish Saturday Night Live and well, guess which Irish boyband I can’t help but mention again and again.
Hello. I was inside of your radio last Monday. There is now a YouTube video which you can watch. Then you can click the little thumbs up-button and then you can comment. I have made a list of things you can write in your comments. You can just use one of these suggestions, if my superawesome comedy has made you speechless:
1. Boy, oh boy, that was swell. That literally made me swoon. Woosh.
2. What a hottie! More people should tell her how pretty that dress is. Not that I am more focused on her appearance than her obvious talent.
3. She sounds like she has a cold and therefor she definitely deserved that big piece of chocolate cake she had when she came home that night. She’s totally awesome and always deserves cake.
4. SOFIE HAGEN FOR PRESIDENT.
5. Best Comedian In The World Ever Totally True.
Thanks, guys. You shouldn’t have.
Last night I won Chortle’s Best Newcomer Award 2014. Then I got really drunk and inappropriate. Now I’m hungover. It’s the circle of life. THE CIRCLE OF AN AWARD-WINNING life. Thank you so much for voting, if you did. It was an honour being nominated — alongside people like Pierre Novellie, Johnny Pelham and Tim Renkow, who are all great. I mean, obviously not as great as me (and we now have proof) but still pretty great.
I wrote this blogpost for The Huffington Post. It’s not funny. It’s about people who are being fatphobic. By the way, what kind of word is ‘fatphobic’? Can we agree that these people are not scared of fat people? Quite the opposite. You don’t scream at things you’re scared at (unless it’s spiders. I scream at spiders. But then again, I’d never insult the spider for its body. It’s perfect the way it is.)
I have been nominated for Best Newcomer 2014 by the comedy website Chortle. I’m thrilled!
You can vote here!